One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Rotten Apples

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rotten Apples - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotten Apples

Post by Sweet Dreams January 3rd 2018, 20:21

Eran turned her eye from watching the marine group to the figure that was approaching her table making her eyebrows raise. She figured he had come over to flirt or something but instead she was asked if she had known the group and realized he must have seen the glances and grins they had shared. "mmm no...beside passing them in the street this morning, just figured since they got stuck paying for my meal I figure a friendly smile couldn't hurt." She says starting to stir her spoon in her stew "I would never truly associate with such brutes that could treat a lady in such a way" She says glancing towards the waitress before she turned her gaze back to the man in blue "Mostly I've been debating if I should go over and dump this stew on that brutes head, but then causing trouble with him would cause trouble with the others...oh what a dilemma."
While 
She then paused recalling the man he had come in with and gave him another once over, he didn't look like a thief as well..too smartly dressed "The man you came in with..did you know him?" While she herself held no grudge against the man it was good to know if the man who was seated across from her could be a thief trying to pick her pocket...not that she had much for him to take now with her money gone.

Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 3rd 2018, 21:01

JOSH WYNTER:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 3 YL2TpRF

ERAN MASTERS:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 3 JlmnT0N

The lady had allot to say and as she spoke about how the marines were brutes he nodded. She wasn't wrong about the a-holes, but as she mentioned about the stew they paid for he questioned why he hadn't thought of that. It wasn't a bad idea. But he did now have a bit more beli which was nothing to be sniffed at.

"That's not a bad plan y'know. I wish I'd thought of doing that."

As the lady spoke about how the brute had treated the waitress Wynter looked back towards the Marine's table to see how the one known as Rutherford was holding a den den mushi in hand. Raising an eyebrow curiously, Wynter returned his attention to Eran as she asked about knowing the man he came in with. He shook his head.

"I've no idea who the guy was. All I know is he tried picking my pocket but I think I must've been the thief cause I stole the words outta his mouth." chuckling to himself Wynter took another sip from his drink.

"Stay were you are" the voice of Captain Rutherford said as his large meaty hands clamped down over Wynter's right shoulder.

"Sorry but who're you?"

"The man whose about to arrest you for breaking my prisoner free."

"Prisoner?"

"I just received word that my prisoner is gone, two soldiers have just been admitted to the infirmary and the last man sighted in the area was wearing a blue waistcoat."

Removing Rutherford's hand from his shoulder and standing up turning to square off to Rutherford Wynter raised his head to look up into the exceedingly tall marine's face.

"You got the wrong guy. I never attacked anyone, nor did I free any prisoner. But if your encounter with them went as well as this one is, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was innocent."

Allowing the anger to slowly find its way through his veins and his fists tightening Captain Rutherford launched his hand around Wynter's neck only to launch him through the window behind him with such ferocity that the bar suddenly dispersed out of fear.

As for DeMarco & Cerberus they got to their feet ready to aid their Captain.

LYCEUM TATE:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 3 JGLeGog

"What the hell!?" Lyceum exclaimed the window of the bar splintered into pieces as something came smashing through it. Raising an eyebrow Lyceum turned to look at the subject which came crashing through at such speed. He took a quick look in through the window to see many patrons all rushing around screaming in such horror, but more importantly Captain Rutherford who stood before his two comrades DeMarco & Cerberus.

Gulping as he reached for his scalpels Lyceum heard a sound behind him. It sounded almost human.

"Hehhehehehehe"

Turning Lyceum's eyes caught sight of the same man in the blue waistcoat from earlier. Approaching apprehensively he crouched down beside Wynter looking at him concerned. He has a cut over his cheek in which blood was leaking down the right side of his face.

"Are you alright?"

"I feel like a dog's ear"
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 3rd 2018, 21:43

Eran watched this all unfold although the sheer of the man being through the nearest window did make her flinch. That was it that was the last straw she had enough of this shit! Picking up her bowl and standing up first in her chair then her table as to be face to face with the larger Marine she cleared her throat to get his attention and with the calmest face spoke "You know I had planned to save this for your sharp-toothed friend there" She motioned to DeMarco "But seeing what you just did..I don't think he'll mind" She says before unceremonious took the bowl and slowly poured the stew over his head, the thick broth staining his uniform as bits of meat and veggables mixed into his hair and stuck to his cheek.

She took a moment to scrap the bowl of every last drop before dropping the spoon and bowl and jumped down from the table, and quickly jumped through the now broken window.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 3rd 2018, 22:44

JOSH WYNTER:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 3 YL2TpRF

ERAN MASTERS:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 3 JlmnT0N

LYCEUM TATE:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 3 JGLeGog

As Lyceum helped Wynter get to his feet Lyceum turned to hear the sound of a third set of footsteps and raised an eyebrow. Who was this? he thought to himself questioningly. This guy's accomplice?

"Y'know, I'd not been looking for a fight today."

Lyceum looked back towards Wynter then Rutherford once more and gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist tightly. Charging towards the window he propelled himself and his tightly clenched fist towards the face of Captain Rutherford.

Second later Lyceum was seen crashing through a stall.

Standing beside Captain Rutherford was Warrant Officer DeMarco resting on one leg after delivering a powerful kick to Lyceum's gut. Cerberus moved from his seat at the table and made his way out to join Rutherford & DeMarco.

"Problem out here?" he questioned his captain.

"Nothing that we can't handle." running his hand down his face Captain Rutherford wiped some of the meat & vegetables from his face with anger only growing within. "Cerberus arrest the girl, DeMarco, deal with Mr Tate."

As each former member of order 13 stepped out of the bar and prepared to square off to each of the trouble makers Rutherford cracked his knuckles.

FIGHT!!!
"JOSH WYNTER VS CAPTAIN RUTHERFORD"

Rotten Apples - Page 3 Hr2pvuAVSRotten Apples - Page 3 VxwFHFX

FIGHT!!!
"LYCEUM TATE VS WARRANT OFFICER DEMARCO"

Rotten Apples - Page 3 007lPS9VSRotten Apples - Page 3 WKziqNQ

FIGHT!!!
"ERAN MASTERS VS WARRANT OFFICER CERBERUS"

Rotten Apples - Page 3 PYqYi5JVSRotten Apples - Page 3 2ObOZTU
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 7th 2018, 15:43

Eran having jumped out the window made her way towards the figure of the man she had only moments before talking to. She cast a glance at the man that was already at his side. He looked like a doctor? She had barely asked if they were alright when she watched the doctor charge towards the window any to flinch as he reappeared flying back into the stalls. That had to hurt!

Standing she reached a hand behind her into her jacket pulling out a few of the sharpened blades and slipping them into her sleeve before heading towards the other man sensing a fight might be about to start. Seems she was right as she had had only made a step or two towards this new figure only to stop as the marines stepped out and seemed to split up to take on each of them one on one.

As her opponent, the man called Cerberus approached her she spoke up "I'll let you know right now I have no intention of going with you" As she then reached for her sword,there was no way in hell shed go in chains again after finally just getting her freedom. She'd rather die.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 7th 2018, 16:05

FIGHT!!!

Reaching for his weapon slung across his back Wynter watched steadily as the blood ran down his cheek and dripped to floor. Captain Rutherford removed a large dangerous looking hammer which he was strong enough to wield single highhandedly and did so swinging it downward with a mighty blow hoping to slam it into Wynter crushing him into the ground and possibly even shattering his very skeleton.

The force was so incredible but alas also such a failure as Wynter had seen the attack coming and taken the correct measures to avoid being on the end of such a devastating blow.

Leaping into the air as the metal struck concrete Wynter's feet suddenly struck the hammer from Rutherford's hands and his feet next kicked it away as quickly as they could manage sliding the large beast of a weapon from it's beast of an owner. Smirking to himself as he did so Rutherford seemed a little at a loss.

"Not today"

"You don't know who you're messing with boy"

FIGHT!!!

Pulling himself from the ruble of the stall Lyceum caught sight of Warrant Officer DeMarco charging his direction unsheathing his extraordinarily long cutlass. As Lyceum reached his feet and DeMarco was on his instantly he had his cutlass raised and was bringing the towering destroyer down towards fragile old Lyceum as the Marines would call him.

Reaching for one of the struts of the stall that had been crushed Lyceum held it in both hands to soften the blow from the blade. Instantly getting caught in the wood it took a couple of seconds before the blade sliced through and Lyceum took advantage to step back avoiding the slice to his feet.

As the blade swept down hitting the ground he used the two bits of wood in his hands to clap DeMarco on either side of the head as hard as he could manage.

Grunting in pain DeMarco took a step back as his head rung through echoing painfully.

FIGHT!!!

Watching as Earn removed a sword and mentioned how she wasn't planning on being locked up, Cerberus grinned and clapped his hands together rubbing them together as if he received pleasure from the thought of her in chains. (Of which he probably did!)

Licking his lips Cerberus charging Eran with a grin on his face.

"Why whatever is wrong with chains or cuffs?" he questioned as he extended his arms and from the bracers on his wrists launched two small blades which were at least seven inches in length. He seemed to be more of a close combat fighter with two small blades perfect for impaling and getting personal.

Closing in the distance Cerberus swept the left blade from left to right for Eran's face whilst his right draw back ready to propel itself towards her torso and deliver a nice puncture.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 7th 2018, 16:51

Eran felt a shiver go up her spine seeing the grin on his face and didn't want to imagine what was going through his mind. She watched him charge forwards his hidden blades coming up she put on a panicked face acting if such a surprise was something she hadn't expected. She using her sword then knocked away the one blade, he had gotten close enough at that point, that the tip of his blade had come very close to cutting into the soft flesh of her face.

Knowing his other blade was coming up to stab her in the side the blades having been hidden in the sleeve of her free hand slide out into the waiting hand and she used them to then catch his blade holding hers like a fan. As his blade slide through one of the gaps she brought the blades closed trapping it between them stopping the blade in its tracks. She then grinned and with a slight twist and tug brought the blade she now held captured closer, though be it at a different angle as not to stab herself with it. At the same time, she brought her knee up knowing he would step forward if he didn't wanna lose his balance and her knee was going to meet his family jewels at that point.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 7th 2018, 17:13

FIGHT!!!

"Why don't you tell me that like I care?" Wynter replied looking back at Rutherford with his fist tightly clenched ready to deliver his turn of attacks which he was almost certain no body saw coming or if they did, they'd keep quiet about.

Life Return: Body Heat: Frozen Fist

Drawing back his fist as the powers of his body set in and Life return took over Wynter's fist grew heavy, cold and soon frozen. Much like Rutherford's hammer a devastating force would soon be on its way.

"You should care. you've no idea what I'm capable of."

"Neither do you" Wynter replied cockily as he leapt up high enough to reach Rutherford's face with his fist drawn all the way back and solid as ice, he launched his right fist on a direct collision course for Rutherford's face in the hopes of knocking him down a few pegs from his pedestal that he seemed to place himself on.

A loud sound was heard and a force pressing back against Wynter's own fist as he looked Rutherford had also cast his fist as well. Although a little meatier his strength was much more than Wynter's. The two clashed with no real resolution or success rate on either side as instead Rutherford took a step back feeling the pain of a solid fist slamming into his own whilst also sending shivers of such coldness into his body whilst Wynter fell back to the ground grunting a little and slid back a little from the strength behind Rutherford's fist.

FIGHT!!!

Quickly removing a single scalpel from it's holster with his right hand Lyceum jabbed with it towards DeMarco's neck ready to slash his carotid artery only to find himself missing as DeMarco turned on his right foot and barged into Lyceum with his right shoulder. Knocking him backwards and sending him off balance, DeMarco raised his cutlass bringing it around slicing horizontally hoping to slash up some Lyceum this time.

Knocked off balance, Lyceum allowed himself to fall from his feet landing on his back. With the pain it revealed he grimaced in agony but allowed the blade of DeMarco to slide overhead narrowly missing him. As the blade swept overhead Lyceum took advantage of his position on the ground and dug his scalpel into DeMarco's feet.

Lyceum slashed through the Achilles tendant on DeMarco's right foot resulting in the loudest of screams and the sight of a marine falling to one of his knees in agony.

Surgery Style: Open Hand

FIGHT!!!

Caught off guard and with such surprise that this lady had some form of skills when it came to combat as well as the intrigue of hidden blades acting as a fan, Cerberus raised an eyebrow momentarily as he let out a small chuckle. He genuinely hadn't expected such a thing but as his blades were stuck he decided the next best move of his would be to get out of the danger zone as he called it as he'd been there too long already.

Stepping back and slipping free from the braces over his wrists he left the blades behind still stuck between Eran's blades narrowly missing her knee which had been on the rise towards his cherish family jewels.

"Nice try girly, but no dice! Not this time!"

Reaching behind his back and sliding his hands down Cerberus was seen to be preparing himself for another attempted assault on Eran but the question would be what and what could she do to stop him. But his fingers slid down wrapping around his next set of weapons ready to blow holes in Eran's face & body.

A nice custom pair of flintlock pistols with a silver trim down the side were next on his agenda to deliver and Eran would be the target.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 7th 2018, 18:10

Damnit! She had been so close! She watched him move back and reach behind him. Given the fact, her best weapons were hidden behind her as well put her on guard. She figured there had to be a reason he put distance between them... Darting forward she held her sword tighter and made it seem like she was charging forward with the plan to strike with it. then at the last moment as he saw his arms coming out and getting the sight of his surprise, twin pistols she dropped to her knees flinching in pain as she continued to slide the rough stone tearing her jeans and scraping her knees. She aiming her sword swinging it to try and cut towards his hands threw her blades at the same time towards his legs trying if not to hit them and keep him from moving around then to pin his clothing to the ground.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 7th 2018, 18:39

FIGHT!!!

Still stinging from the impact of fist upon fist Wynter noticed Rutherford's earlier discarded hammer on the ground before him and grinned gripping it with his still frozen hand. Due to the temperature he was even able to send the shivers up the hammer making it a perfect ice cold weapon like his fist. Ready to deal out a world of pain Wynter wasn't ready for what was already coming his way.

Looking at Rutherford he could see that he'd already armed himself with a nice little shield made from the table of the bar and he was already charging a Wynter holding the circular table top as his shield. Not that it covered him all over, but it covered enough.

Wynter gripped the hammer tightly with both hands sending a nice ice cold breeze through his arms and the hammer making it more solid than it had originally been before. Drawing the hammer back over his right shoulder, Wynter knew he had to hit this just right if he wanted the desired effect.

It was just a shame the hammer was so goddamn heavy.

Counting the seconds till impact he left it four seconds before he started swinging it forward to bash into the table and Captain Rutherford too.

As the two crashed into one another and the table was shattered splintering off in different directions Wynter smirked feeling successful in putting a halt to Captain Rutherford. The only thing which left his heart sinking however was when he spotted no sign of Ruutherford but heard a deafening cacophony of gunfire which not just tore through his ear drums but through his shirt as well.

FIGHT!!!

A spurt of blood dripped down from above over Lyceum's face as he attempted to stab his scalpel into DeMarco's wrist causing him to drop the cutlass. but instead he'd moved his arm across his body so the scalpel blade only stabbed into DeMarco's forearm.

"Shit!"

Dealing a blow with his elbow to Lyceum's face DeMarco watched as the old man grunted in agony and blood started coming from his nose.

"Teach you a lesson about trying your luck with us you old bastard!"

The words fueled his anger and with that Lyceum reached up with both hands and dug his thumbs in deep to the eyes of Cerberus trying to blind him. Hearing his screams Lyceum felt DeMarco's arm swing back trying to knock his hands out of his eyes but held strong refusing to stop until DeMarco retracted his body pulling himself up to reveal sore red eyes and blood coming from one of them streaming down his cheek.

"I may be old, but I won't be blind"

FIGHT!!!

Removing the flintlocks Cerberus opened fire trying to hit Eran he saw the bullets scream overhead as she ducked down. He had to admit he didn't see this coming but as she slid closer trying to slice at him he dropped to one knee and held the flintlocks before him crossed over one another trying to use them as a form of defense against the blade of Eran Masters.

"Cheeky bitch!" he muttered as his fingers remained on the trigger.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next