One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Tick-Tock!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tick-Tock!

Post by Sweet Dreams March 30th 2018, 19:50

Annie had turned back from Genzo shaking her head only narrowly dodge as Mr. Masterpiece was sent flying into the carriage flinching a bit at the sound of wood cracking. "You alright there Sweetie?" She asks before again she heard something whiz by her head and look back at the smaller man a beast like a growl, Annie hated bullets, one she found it much more satisfying to fight closer and two she found it a bit of a cowardly way to kill someone. Three she hated digging bullets out of the flesh just to have a meal. "I don't see your fucking name on it!" She shouted out form her cover.

Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant April 1st 2018, 17:37

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 HRQVFq0 Tick-Tock! - Page 5 T7T8SmS Tick-Tock! - Page 5 Sz64LUV

Feeling bits of debris over his torso Wilfred grunted trying to pick himself up. His body was aching and the feeling of his skull was something different to anything he'd felt before hand. The shock combined with the force was far superior to anything he'd witnessed from someone of his size before. A faint sound of a voice could be heard by Wilfred to which he tried focusing on. It sounded like it was questioning how he felt. But Wilfred wasn't entirely certain. All he knew was someone was making some noise. Seconds later bullets came crashing through the debris. Ducking down as much as he could to hide himself from the lead which tore through the debris Wilfred found himself quite fortunate to have been on the receiving end of a punch than a hail storm of bullets.

The pirate doctor picked himself up as the hail fire came to an end and started stretching trying to crack his bones into place as he felt they exchanged places upon the horrendous impact.

When the gunfire exploded into sight Genzo's anger grew. He had really been hoping there would be no more of this cowardly shit, but what do you know. Some people just prefer the easy way instead of those with real talent. The thing which really pissed him off however was the words that came from the little shit's mouth.

"Your shit?!" he exclaimed.

Gripping the graded blade tightly in his hand Genzo decided instead of diving for cover he would engage with the fool head one and started sprinting down the alleyway towards him with blade in hand. Bullets tore past Genzo tearing his clothing apart as Genzo continuously held the blade before him sweeping it in a circular motion deflecting numerous projectiles. A fair few were able to past through his deflective motion, but not enough to do enough harm. A couple of near misses left small wounds over his body were bullets had grazed him but nothing he couldn't heal from.

"This sword belongs with a real swordsman and if you've the cheek to use a pair of machine guns what kind of swordsman are you?" Genzo shouted closing in the gap only to see the sudden halt to the guns and the little man with red hair begin spinning his right fist round in a circular motion.

Getting to his feet beside Annie Wilfred was able to catch sight of this of which he realised why he recognised the jolly roger. This was Captain of the Behemoth Pirates Koto Bazzi a midget navigator, inventor & devil fruit user. Watching his fist spin Wilfred knew that Genzo would be on the receiving end of a serious force to be reckoned with.

"You might want to get ready to catch your friend." Wilfred mentioned to Annie as he reached for his own scalpels. "That man up ahead is Koto Bazzi and he has the Rēru Rēru no Mi. He can build up enough momentum in any part of his body to become an unstoppable force. So be on the look out for him charging something up."

Choosing to follow suit after Genzo, Wilfred figured once Genzo was out of the way he could come in for a second blow and catch the little bastard off guard without any charge.

Little did this group know the man who'd been on the rooftop opposite and seen the whole incident was still in the game. He'd made his way from the rooftop to the ground and was quickly approaching now with rifle in hand. Having taken a route into the alley that wasn't as busy the gunslinger looked at the carriage and started climbing it till he was atop it.

Grinning he could see Annie at the foot of the carriage with her back to him, Wilfred had set off towards Genzo who was about to get hit by Koto Bazzi and best of all. None of them even knew he was there. Reaching into his jacket pocket the gunslinger removed pair of headphones fashioned out of a pair of tone dials which would stop sound from affecting him. He then reached back into his pockets for another tone dial this one of which he pressed the apex of releasing a loud sound which could be considered a crime to the ears.

So loud it was painful to listen to and worst of all it was constant. This was his favoured way of discharging his captures with lethal force. Assaulting the ears with such brash sounds and force it would call for protection from it whilst the hunter would reap his captures of the crooks before him and the graded sword he was sure he could sell for a good price.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams April 21st 2018, 06:27

Annie watched the two men race forward blinking and gave a sigh "Always rushing in...not thinking of another way..typical men" She says before she strapped the large bat to her back being careful of its own spikes. She had a plan, while the two were distracting him she would make for the rooftops, her plan to surprise from above after all her claws held a little secret that called for just this sort of thing.

She had only just turned and grabbed hold of the carriages edge planning to use it as a bit of a starting point to then climb up the side with her claws only to see a figure on top as her head crested the top. "Oh Honey,no" She says lifting a single claw to shake at him before the other dug in as she lifted herself up towards him the idea of finally getting a kill making her mouth water.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant April 23rd 2018, 11:31

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 Sz64LUV Tick-Tock! - Page 5 HRQVFq0

The clash from Genzo's new blade was most definitely a sure thing.

Or so he thought.

He was about to unleash a perfect demonstration of just what this beautifully and masterfully crafted weapon could do in the right hands. Closing the gap Genzo took a quick leap towards the right where he placed a foot on the wall of the building beside him.

Propelling himself from the building he brought the blade down diagonally towards Koto attempting to slash him across the face from the right down towards the left. It would be a true thing to behold and bring the midget with such strength to his knees easily.

As the blade came crashing down slicing through the air ready to meet flesh the highly spun fist of Koto was seen launching forward by the eyes of Wilfred from behind Genzo. Understanding what was about to happen he continued his pace speeding towards Koto knowing that his biggest weakness with his devil fruit was his charge up.

The boney fist of Koto's met with Genzo's gut before the blade was even close. His eyes bulged at the shocking pain which suddenly radiated through his torso and if one were to see this in slow motion a ripple of sheer power and force would be seen rippling through Genzo till he was sent flying from the midget's powerful fist.

Genzo was launched from the ground towards the building he'd just leapt from. Rocketing from the Koto's fist up the building rolling along the vertical wall he finally found his way into the building in the form of a large dent in the wall where he lay in agony and blood dripping from his lips.

Sonovabitch

Understanding how much force had been delivered Wilfred took this chance to finish Koto. With scalpel in hand he watched how Genzo rolled up the wall and making sure he wouldn't be hit by one of these monstrous blows Wilfred took aim and armed himself in both hands with a scalpel of which he very quickly closed the gap with a well placed slide on his knees coming close to Koto's height.

Reaching Koto and stopping just before him Wilfred brought his scalpels outwards extending both of his hands as blood spurted forth with such force it came out gushing with such force that Wilfred close his eyes and made sure to keep his mouth shut too. As for Koto he was sure a shit done for with a gushing river of red draining from his waist.

Surgery Style: Blood Fountain

This was the moment when a sudden sound struck both Genzo, Wilfred & Koto.

With Genzo's current situation of a broken body, blood dripping from his lips and this sudden sound he groaned as the surge of sound impacted his ear drums destroying him. Reaching to cover his ears Genzo failed miserably struggling to drown out the sound. As for Koto & Wilfred the two were bathing in a bloody river of hell down below. Koto could barely muster the strength to cover his ears as the wound which had tore him open struck him with such agony whilst Wilfred reached for his ears placing flat hands over them doing his best to block out such a sound of such force.

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 T7T8SmS

Looking down the alleyway at how Genzo had been sent flying, Wilfred had sliced open Koto and all of them struggled with the sound which hit them all hard the hunter had seen Annie climbing the carriage trying to gain height and smirked. He wasn't about to let some foolish bear escape his clutches. He saw how she pointed to him and even spoke a few words, but that wasn't enough to make him stop.

Taking aim with his rifle the hunter loaded a few bullets in as quickly as his fingers would work ready to catch himself a pink bear. Still clutching the tone dial between his fingers he manoeuvred everything around the dial professionally ready to bring about a nightmare for his captures.

Pointed at Annie the hunter squeezed the trigger firing out three bullets in a rapid succession.

"Don't you worry beautiful, they'll have a good home for you and all your friends." he muttered watching as he turned his aim towards Wilfred. Another crook he could nab a nice little price for keeping the peace even if the guy didn't have a bounty.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams May 13th 2018, 14:48

Pain blossomed from her stomach as a bullet bit into the flesh beneath her suit after she had barely dodged the first, the second bouncing off the metal inside her suits right arm. But as much as she wanted to let the scream that bubbled in the back of her throat out she pushed forward every step leaving a larger stain on her suit as blood stained the insides and slowly appeared on the outside.  "you s-shot me...and made h-holes in my favorite suit.." She says as she grabbed the rifle with a paw and squeezed the barrel groaning and started to slowly cave as she fell to a knee. "you'll...regret...that" She says before with a sudden bear-like roar pulled her bat from behind her in her other hand the sharp spikes shone with care,and swung it as hard as she could at the mans head.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant July 22nd 2018, 18:24

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 Sz64LUV Tick-Tock! - Page 5 HRQVFq0

With the sound still ringing loud, proud and true, Genzo grimaced pulling a face struggling like hell to fight against the pain he felt throbbing so violently from the vibrations. He turned his vision towards Annie to see she had just been fired upon. As bad as he felt about her agony, which in all honesty wasn't much. He realised she was struggling right now because of him. Turning his eyes towards Wilfred & Koto Genzo tried removing his hands from his ears thinking he might be able to offer some help to either of them. As he did so his head was struck down with such agony almost immediately he could feel something akin to needles piercing his ear drums.

Dropping to his knees Genzo returned his gaze back towards Annie to see she was on her knees gripping the man's gun reaching for her large spiked club. Grinning as he saw her about to bring the bastard down Genzo clamped his hands back over his ears. This sound was just too much for him to bear and as much as he would've wanted to help he couldn't. Not like this.

As for Wilfred. He could see Koto on his knees gripping his ears as blood spurted forth. Able to control himself he watched the life drain from Koto who was struggling to remain awake. With the sound and blood leaking from his waist Koto was a goner, as the midget slumped forward allowing his hands to slip from his ears Koto hit the ground hard chin first. His eyes became distant and his body motionless. Either deceased or unconscious he wouldn't be a problem for anyone anymore.

Turning to bring his attention to the problem Annie was dealing with Wilfred caught sight of Annie bringing the club to a swing and grinned. Whoever these two sociopaths were, they were beginning to look pretty great right about now. As the club was brought out of no where to beat down the hunter Wilfred figured as much as they'd helped him out he'd do the two of them a favour and offer them a once in a life time opportunity with free medical insurance.

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 T7T8SmS

Slightly shocked at the bear's agility and her eagerness to finish him the hunter watched as the stain over the bear suit grew larger and larger in size. About to open fire and squeeze out a few more shots to finish her the hunter felt a sudden grip on the barrel tighten as he watched the gun in her grip aim away he gulped realising he shouldn't have gotten so close till neutralising everyone. He couldn't hear Annie's voice well over the vibrations of the sound dial and his head phones, but knew these words were a threat.

Releasing the gun, the hunter reached for his backup strapped to his boot. Kneeling down quickly removing his focus from Annie the hunter wrapped his fingers around a small revolver sitting comfortably in a holster. As flesh met metal skull met spike.

What the hunter hadn't seen coming in his moment of panic as he reached for his revolver was the large spiked club of which Annie had and was ready to use and bring about such damage with. As the spiked club dug in deep the hunter's eyes widened before second later turning white and his face meeting the ground. His body slumped over and crashed into the ground shattering the tone dial he held in hand rending the horrible sound no more.

With no rifle in his hands, as a body on the ground, the midget slumped on the ground still oozing blood and his comrade down for the count it appeared Annie, Genzo & Wilfred had defeated the three who dared dream they were worth more. In fact it seemed this three made a good team together.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams July 25th 2018, 07:18

Annie felt as well as heard the crack as her beloved bat met the man's skull before he had slumped over,a sweet sounding laugh bubbled up from her throat. This was followed by a gush of blood that splattered across the ground from inside her bears head.

This seemed to surprise her a moment a paw coming up to wipe some away and stare at it before she slammed her bat into the ground with an echo leaning on it as she stumbled back to keep herself from falling. The pain was shooting through her as the blood stain on her front continued to spread but still, she didn't fall. She refused to fall. "You boys okay?" She called out between ragged breaths her head turning slowly to look over her shoulder at the other two, her voice seemed strained as with every word she was struggling to suppress the screams of agony that seemed to bubble at the back of her throat.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant July 25th 2018, 20:47

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 Sz64LUV Tick-Tock! - Page 5 HRQVFq0 Tick-Tock! - Page 5 T7T8SmS

Grinning at the sight of the body that was the hunter Wilfred heard Annie's voice calling out to check if they were alright. Looking up towards Genzo and then back towards Annie Wilfred nodded.

"I'm fine, but you don't seem so hot. I'm a doctor though so I can patch you up."

Looking down towards Wilfred and then over towards Annie, the former bandit Genzo shook his head wondering why these two were being so friendly. Leaping down from the dent he had been launched into, he hit the ground feet first.

He'd gotten his hands on what he'd come for so as far as he was concerned his deal with Annie was over.

"I'd love to hang around, but Annie we both got what we were after and doctor guy take good care of her, just watch out for those teeth."

Turning to face Genzo at the mention of her teeth he raised an eyebrow.

"Where you headed?"

"What's it you?" Genzo questioned as he popped a cigarette between his lips and quickly lit a match which he held to the tip of his cigarette.

"Well I'll be honest, the three of us make a pretty good team."

"And?"

Arriving beside Annie, Wilfred reached into his satchel of medical supplies and gestured for Annie to lie on the ground before him and remove the bear outfit.

"I'm just going to take a quick look at that wound of yours and see what I can do for you." turning to face Genzo who had turned away and continued walking away Wilfred called out. "Look, all I'm saying is, maybe it'd be a good idea for the three of us to stick together? Y'know, maybe like a pirate crew? I'm looking to get my hands on a crew after all and you seem to know how to handle a sword pretty well." turning his gaze towards Annie Wilfred continued "And you have a hell of a bat" looking back towards Genzo, Wilfred continued again."And I'm a pretty good doctor if I don't say so myself. So how bout it? Fancy it?"

"And what do I get out this?"

"What do you want?"

Raising an eyebrow Genzo looked down at his newly acquired blade then back towards Wilfred.

Wilfred looked down towards Annie and smiled as he picked up his tools ready to start working on Annie.

"And what about you? What do you want?"
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams July 25th 2018, 21:49

Annie upon hearing and then seeing that this man intended to patch her up took a step back in almost a fearful way. "No thanks Sweetie, would just end up hurting you then you fixing me up, I don't wear this suit just because it looks cute." She says giving a slight wave turning to leave a paw pressed to her stomach. It would have ended that way as well, Annie going on her solo monster rampage until she heard his offer to team up making her turn back to stare at him silently before raising a paw and removed the bears head revealing the beauty underneath, a beauty Wilfred would realize he had met just hours before. Twin streaks of red dripped from the corners of her mouth as well as what looked like tear streaks going down her cheeks, had she been crying before? "You have no idea who I am, do you..?" As she spoke he would see the flash of needle-sharp teeth. Shed look between the two men "What I want won't matter, no one wants to be around a monster for long.."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant July 25th 2018, 22:03

Tick-Tock! - Page 5 Sz64LUV Tick-Tock! - Page 5 HRQVFq0 Tick-Tock! - Page 5 T7T8SmS

Watching as Annie refused Wilfred's offer to patch her up and how she made mention of no one wanting to spend time around her Genzo smirked realising that she felt the same way he did. Slotting his latest blade into it's sheath Genzo made sure that he only had the one blade of such beauty and strength with him. It would help him on his journey finding the other blades he was seeking. Whilst he puffed away on his cigarette the doctor who'd offered him a place on his crew struggled to keep anyone interested. Annie & himself seemed more interested in their own things.

As Annie started walking away mentioning that no one wanted to spend time around a monster for long and realising that the lady had blood over her face and had been the one he'd run into earlier, Wilfred chuckled gently before continuing.

"Heh, I'll be honest I wouldn't have pictured this of you when I met you earlier, but I will say, what if I want monsters on my crew." Turning to face Genzo who still stood in place waiting for Wilfred to convince him he continued "You two have already proved to be quite the team. I wouldn't complain having you back me up on a journey tearing through this blue and shooting onwards into the grand line. I hear they've got some strong swordsmen who might ust be a match for you & monsters who might want to put you to the test. I'm sure as shit that I can't wait to challenge them and prove them wrong against me. What you guys say?"

"Booze"

"What?" Wilfred asked curiously.

"You asked what I wanted"

Smirking Wilfred nodded agreeing to his simple desire before turning to face Annie.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum