One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Tick-Tock!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tick-Tock! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tick-Tock!

Post by Deviant January 31st 2018, 00:25

Tick-Tock! - Page 2 HVPxxaJ

Speeding towards the naval ship with his hands at the ready for who or whatever would get in his way Genzo watched as the ship grew bigger the closer he got. Leaping from the ground to a crate and using it to propel himself higher, Genzo quickly found himself standing atop a small warehouse that storages cargo at the docks. He approached the edge with caution and a cigarette between his lips which he inhaled on before quickly exhaling.

He could see the small gang plank leading aboard the ship with two soldiers standing guard. Both seemed a little rattled and gunfire could be heard bursting into life aboard the ship along with the sound of growling and loud bangs.

Grinning Genzo watched as the two soldiers turned their backs to look towards the ship. Both seeming a little frightened they had their rifles at the ready and could be seen shaking in their boots.

These two would be a piece of cake, but would the creature aboard?

Leaping from the roof top towards a slanted roof top and sprinting down it Genzo quickly drew attention as the Arctic Demon. In disguise with two swords drawn before the two marines even had the chance to squeeze the trigger on his rifle, Genzo was already on top of them.

Both blades drawn he exhaled a large puff of smoke obscuring their sight before he delivered finishing blows to them both by letting their heads run free.

Rolling from the ship their bodies hit the dirt just in time for Genzo's feet to carry him up the gang plank and aboard the ship.

There was a smell of death aboard the ship, one Genzo knew all too well, that and fear. Something was clearly going on aboard the ship, something of a dangerous nature. Hopefully fingers crossed it would be enough to help him sleep and prepare for tomorrow, but only time would tell. Looking over the deck he could see marine issued weaponry scattered over the deck along with blood and what appeared to be paw prints.

Inhaling he took a closer look to see the smushed up face of one marine who it seemed had been unlucky enough to have been on the receiving end of some large weapon.

Exhaling Genzo lead the trail of bloody foot prints which lead from the bodies aboard the deck. Maybe if he was lucky he'd find them and maybe that would be what granted him his heavily sought after rest.

Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 31st 2018, 04:36

If he continued to follow the bloody paw prints he would come across a grizzly sight, the room he had entered seemed to be a dining hall a large table seeming to be meant for the commanding officers had been set up, in every seat but the seats at the ends were marines, but whatever fight they held was long gone if the puddles of red at their feet gave any clue to their state of life. The chair at the end closest to the door he had entered was empty. The other chair was occupied, however. A large form sat in the chair at the head of the table massive paws held a knife in one hand and a fork in the other cutting a rather large and delicious looking piece of..some kind of meat. It look to be a..bear of some kind?

Its body a strange bright pink colored with a white muzzle. It was because of the pink color that the blood wasn't noticeable right away but it was soon easy to see the red stains covering the paws and splattered across its face and body. It stared at him unblinking from across the room before slowly lifted the fork and the meat into its muzzle, before it slowly started to cut another piece off.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 31st 2018, 21:36

Looking for the source of this Naval massacre, Genzo followed the trails of blood and what he would refer to as the signs of torment. Leading into what would appear to be a dining room, Genzo was hit hard by the strong smell of death. He was definitely in the right place.

Before him was a table all ready to be eaten from, set up and filled with soldiers ready to eat. Except one thing didn't add up and it was the blood at their feet staining the floor boards.

Hearing the cringe worthy noises of lips smacking against one another and teeth tearing through something rough and chewy Genzo tightened the grip on his blades. Whatever it was that was accomplishing this massacre and making these awful hideous sounds could prove to be a problem.

Inhaling on his cigarette Genzo turned to face the head of the table where the sound of gnawing could be heard coming from.

Exhaling Genzo walked down one side of the table cautiously ready to anything that might come his way.

"I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but I wouldn't try my luck if I were you. I'm not as big a push over as these fish."

Last edited by Deviant on January 31st 2018, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 31st 2018, 22:19

"Would you mind putting out that? You might get ash on the food" Said a soft but strangely bubbly and joyful sounding voice, before the sound of more chewing."I just wanted my stuff back, they tried to stop me...rather rude actually they were." Said the voice sound a bit miffed at the behavior of the once alive marines.

"Oh! But where are my manners! Perhaps you'd like to join? Don't mind the others dear, something seems to be ahold of their tongues...they were so talkative earlier too..." There was a clear pout in the voice now. If Genzo were to look at any of the other "guests" he would see each one was missing their tongue, torn out it seemed. "Don't worry there is plenty to go around"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 31st 2018, 22:29

The form spoke softly with sinister undertones which didn't quite unerve Genzo, but left him incredibly cautious of his current situation. This was a first for him as he'd not been in a situation such as this before. The closest he'd ever endured something of a similar nature would be the time he attacked a wild animal that tried eating him. At the mention of tongues and the men around the table being talkative Genzo's eyes flickered towards their mouths where blood could be seen dripping down their lower jaws and mouths agape missing something.

Grimacing a little he removed his cigarette from his mouth as she'd requested and put it out on the table. Leaving the cigarette Genzo pushed one of the bodies aside and sat himself down in place of the body. Resting his feet on the table and leaning back Genzo kept his eyes trained on Annie. He was not just confused but a little on edge. Keeping the situation in mind he did his best to make himself come across as confident and fearful. But that'd be partly dependant on weather or not she knew who he was. It wasn't like he knew her.

"As much as I appreciate the spread, I think I'll pass. More for you. But I will say this, you've made quite a mess here. I'm guessing you go against normal laws set in place by the navy. If so then that's fine by me, I'm hardly a law abiding citizen myself. In fact allot of people know me as the Arctic Demon. But I've got a proposition for you. I could turn you in to the Navy one of two ways. Or I've got this job planned for tomorrow morning. Lots of bodies to be relived of their flesh if that's your thing. You help me, I don't turn you in. You get a nice big ole mouthful of blood, flesh and organs. How's that sound? Good?"

Hoping this would intrigue Annie, Genzo waited for a response hoping he'd made a suitable offer than she'd snatch up. By the looks of things she'd been more than happy to gobble up the soldiers aboard this ship so who was to say her appetite would't be there in the morning.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 31st 2018, 23:13

Annie shrugs as he turned down the food. Seeing his cigarette out she leaned back in her seat continuing to eat. She listened to him talk her head tilting this way and that way now and then, seeming to study him intently, it was only when she had finished the last bite of her meal she spoke. "Sorry dear never heard of you," She says as she began to draw a smiley face into the wood of the table with a claw before she spoke again.

"So you want me to help you steal something, something you want, and I get my pick of the hunt..?" She then hums softly in thought "That's all well and good but how do I know once this all over you wouldn't stab me in the back? Me? you have nothing to worry about I don't eat smokers, I mean have you seen what those things do to peoples lungs and bodies?" She actually gave a shiver of disgust and horror "I don't mind helping but I want some assurance that you won't leave me high and dry after all our fun" 
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 1st 2018, 00:02

Astounded that she was actually on board with helping, Genzo raised an eyebrow and brought himself down on the chair removing his feet from the table. He really hadn't thought she would've been down for something like this and the sheer fact that she was made him grin.

He wasn't surprised she'd not heard of him though. His bounty was a measly 17,000, so nothing so great compared to the pirates of the blue with bigger ones.

As Annie spoke about insurance to confirm he wouldn't double cross her, Genzo laughed. He couldn't believe how much concern this cannibalistic beast was, but all the same it was understandable. Especially considering what she'd been up to.

She continued to say how she didn't eat smokers and realised that for the first time, it seemed smoking might actually save his life.

"Guess I'll keep smoking these lil' bastards then" Genzo replied as he thought up an idea as to keeping Annie comfortable that he wouldn't double cross her. He had to admit though, the thought hadn't crossed his mind until now and as tasty as the option sounded. He figured it wouldn't be the best choice as of the moment given he had no allies, as confident as he felt about his own skills it probably wasn't the best time to have people turn on him. Not yet anyway.

"Well I can't give you any insurance that I won't, but if I hand you in, I may as well be turning myself in as well. I'm a wanted crook too. but if that's still not good enough on top of the mountain of food you'll probably be collecting,
all the beli, is yours. I just want what's in the carriage.
"

Offering his hand over to Annie, Genzo felt allot more confident in himself and his situation with Annie. He felt that his act of dominance had worked even if it had just been the fact that he smoked.

"Deal?"
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams February 1st 2018, 01:33

Annie seemed to think this over her head rolling one want again and then the other "Mmmm why not?...could use so fun. Bastards kept me in a straight jacket for weeks, like some crazy person and then didn't even get my blood pumping with a fight.." She says before seeing him offering his hand to seal the deal and offered her own paw to shake only to pause seeing her claws out "Oops...that could have ended badly,Shihehehehe" She says and then retracted her claws before shaking his hand "It's a deal then"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 1st 2018, 01:49

As Annie spoke about how she was kept in a straight jacket by the marines he did his best to see it from her view point but the end game always led to him looking at her and seeing it from the point of a view of a normal person. It was quite difficult to see it from any other view point when speaking to a cannibal who wanted sympathy.

Nodding regardless Genzo saw her paw offered up to him and shook it once the claws were away.

He'd gained an ally for now which was already better than his previous plan. Getting to his feet and lighting another cigarette he begun to speak once more, he figured it would be a good idea to iron out some plans between the two of them for the up coming heist.

"Well if we're going to be helping each other out in the morning, I would suggest getting rid of the evidence of this ship. You best take what you want with you, we can burn the ship down and take refuge back in my room till the morning. That way I can brief you on the heist. With you helping things will be allot easier to pull off."

Lighting the cigarette in his mouth and inhaling Genzo exhaled a nice large puff and seemed to be a little more relaxed now he knew he wasn't about to be gobbled up by some crazed cannibal in a bear suit.

Leading the way off of the ship he grabbed hold of the rope used to tie up the ship's sails and started unravelling it.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams February 1st 2018, 02:23

"But wouldn't a burning marine warship just draw unwanted attention..especially one sitting at the dock? I mean you were the only one who heard the alarms they sounded or others would have shown up by now..don't you think?" She says with a shrug as she goes to collect thinks from back in the dining hall and kitchen, spices shed find or bits of drying meat she had already made.

Once back above deck hed see her stuffing a jar of red liquid into her bag humming happily before throwing it back over her shoulder "What is it you are after anyway?"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum