One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Inglorious

Go down

Approved Inglorious

Post by Deviant February 10th 2018, 00:27

Inglorious 4sSb2b6

Inglorious
"Wheres The Fun In Glory"

Inglorious 1vXv47mLed by Captain Spike Avery this is the ship that shoots through the seas ready to bring the party and gun down all who dare get in their way. There ain't no party like one thrown by the Inglorious.

Inglorious 1jOdD4W Crew Name: Inglorious-(Fumeiyona /不名誉な)

Inglorious 1jOdD4W Crew Motto: "I walk this road for fun"

Inglorious 1jOdD4W Crew Theme Song:

Inglorious 1jOdD4W Crew Ship: N/A

Crew Roster
"Crew Quarters"

Inglorious Bgd6krCInglorious JFVF5umInglorious Q77mr7V
Captain
Marksman
Inglorious V9lpXXNSpike Avery
"Menace"
(脅威 / Kyōi)
• Experienced Marksman
• Experienced Mechanics

Bounty :Inglorious 0mvFA0
Navigator
Inglorious JiMmo33Dagon
"N/A"
(N / A)
• Megaladon Biology
• Fishman Karate
• Navigational Prowess
• Brawler Body

Bounty :Inglorious 0mvFA30,000,000
Total Crew Bounty:Inglorious 0mvFA 30,000,000

Crew Goals
"Let's Tear The World Asunder"

Spike Avery's Goals
"Maniac"

Inglorious 058mFlx
Become the pirate king
Become a notorious criminal

Dagon's Goals
"---"

Inglorious EmyRyJF
Master the combat arts of fishman
Draw a perfect world map

Ship
"Sail!"

Thread History
"Its All Behind Me"

Inglorious 1zc28Wb

Bastards! - Pending

Crew Rules
"Inglorious Code"

So 'ere be some codes for the Inglorious Pirates, simple rules to follow:

First: Plain and simple, respect each other, (user wise) characters can argue & fight like Zoro & Sanji not members. Just take it to PMs if you got a problem, and remembering terms of rp you are free to do what you like just don't take the piss and do something just for the sake of doing it to annoy another user and ruin the story line just cause you think it'd be your character's personality type to destroy the plot. >.>

Secondly: Posting. Post when you can but don't take the piss. If you do not post for a week without any legit reason being given at all, such as being online and just not posting. Control of your character will be controlled by me. (And trust me you don't want that) If this continues for a maximum of 2 weeks, then your character will just be left on a turtle in the middle of the sea left to drown. (Sorry but its an RPing site.)

Thirdly: Always try to post a decent sized post and give other user's something to work with in their next post. Cause no one wants to read. "Ringo slashed the old man across the throat and watched him die" I mean come on, thats like using 1 tenth of the brain power I use to wiggle my big toe. (Can't really wiggle the little ones.)

Fourth: Less of a rule more of a simple side note. If you wish to let someone else know a certain something in the thread then either post a spoiler in the post with important information and please remember to colour it. Or post ((OOC: [Insert message here] ))
OOC=Out Of Character (Just for those that didn't know)

Recruitment
"New Tattoos Are Like New Friends"

Looking for 3 crew members only so multiple roles is beneficial. Small tightly knitted powerful crew!

Last edited by Deviant on March 24th 2018, 02:16; edited 5 times in total
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Approved Re: Inglorious

Post by Deviant March 16th 2018, 21:21

New Thread
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum