One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Friend Or Foe?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friend Or Foe? - Page 2 Empty Re: Friend Or Foe?

Post by Sweet Dreams August 6th 2016, 22:27

Mizuki's cheeks puffed up at being called a kid "I am much older then I look sir."She says as she continues to follow him listening to him shout the mans crimes to calm the crowd that looked ready to pounce. It was fascinating to see how quickly humans would start to turn on each other only to band together at a great threat. She stored this into her memory files to go through later. "But I still insist even if he is a crook he still needs medical attention...as much of a despicable human being he is." 

Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant August 6th 2016, 22:33

Hearing the child's voice still behind him whining on about treatment Siphon stopped and looked her int he eye.

"Look kid, I know you only want to do what's right. I understand you just want to help the guy. But not only does scum like this weirdo not deserve he help, he'd try and gobble you up in a second regardless of his hands. Anyway he'll receive treatment at the prison. Prisoners can't work without hands."

Continuing his journey towards the cells Siphon had a niggling feeling inside him that something about that girl wasn't right. He couldn't tell what it was, but it was bugging him and would continue to do so relentlessly.

He could feel his body struggling and brain begging him for answers but they just weren't arriving as nothing made any sense to him. She had seemed oddly mechanical in her movement and speech but it didn't matter. She was hardly capable of much.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams August 6th 2016, 22:56

"I can assure you sir,he won't be able to take a single bite out of me let alone "gobble me up" As you say.." She says as she looks the two of them over "Besides I have taken an oath to help and heal those who need it even if they don't deserve it.." She says as a faint whirring sound came from her as her eyes zoomed in taking in his injuries as best as she could without scanning them making notes in a now file.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant August 6th 2016, 23:07

Ignoring the voice of the little girl who didn't seem to understand Siphon continued walking towards the prison cells. He was growing impatient of people who thought they were better than they were like that little girl and his ex-partner Jerome.

He thought he could handle being undercover and suffered for it when he proved wrong. Just like the little girl he wasn't about taking risks and endangering other people's lives. If he could avoid it he'd do everything he could.

Moon Diego started to look a little more depressed as Siphon got further from the little girl and he looked as if he was learning to become a little more accepting of his situation.

"Seems you've started to accept your fate Diego, you're not going to escape. Not this time. You're going to be locked up for a nice long time."
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams August 9th 2016, 06:23

Mizuki having enough quickened her speed until she turns in front of them and was walking backwards. By this time there was no one else on the streets so she had nothing to worry about to cause a panic.

"You leave me no chose then.." She says as a soft whirling noise filled the air right before she froze and a stream of light blue light came out of her eyes slowly going over Diego "Patient's Name: Moon Deigo, Status: Possible damage to the Phalanges and other bones. Scan in Progress" She says in a much more robotic voice.

"Scan complete,Status Updated,Course Of Treatment recommended: Surgery and Resetting." She says after the light finished scanning over Diego's body from head to toe.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant August 10th 2016, 00:18

Unable to hear the words which were spoke behind him Siphon pushed past the crowds with Moon leading the way and when his feet stopped as an attempt to put off prison he hoisted him over his shoulder in a fireman's lift. 

Marching onwards to the holding cells Siphon was only a small walk away. Within sight and a dull ache in his back he pressed on until he had arrived at the doors sweaty, pained and ready for a rest and a nice cold drink. 

Tossing Moon on the ground and heading to reception he smiled at the lady. 

"Hey, Captain Siphon Jones, I'm handing in Moon Diego. The cannibal."

Nodding in response Siphon headed for the water cooler as two marines came from Moon and hoisted him up one per arm and carried him off to a cell after visiting a medical room to check over his hands & wrists. 

Using a paper cup to replenish the sweat lost and make him feel a little more at ease he sat down on a bench to rest his bones. He had more work ahead and wouldn't be able to continue without a five minute break to himself.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum