One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Rotten Apples

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rotten Apples - Page 2 Empty Re: Rotten Apples

Post by Deviant January 2nd 2018, 03:08

JOSH WYNTER:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 2 YL2TpRF

Filling his pockets with the flowers Wynter did his best not to crush them and started climbing back down once he'd taken all those he could see. His fingers had begun to hurt a little but this wouldn't stop him from handing the flowers over to the little girl.

As he made his descent, the little girl's face lit up, not that she would ever admit it, well at least not to Wynter. A voice called out to him which puzzled him at first.

"Do us a favor mate?"

Looking down and following the source, Wynter was a little startled thinking that he'd been spotted by a soldier till he noticed the retrains.

"What do you want?"

"you couldn't break us free could ya?"

"But I don't even know you.""

"That don't matter. All you need to know is I'm a good guy."

"That's exactly what you'd say if you weren't though"

"That's not the point!" the man shouted back gaining attention from two marines who turned to see Wynter hanging from the wall and the prisoner.

Removing their rifles both were aimed at Wynter who quickly threw himself from the clock tower and down behind the wall which separated the HQ from the public.

Thankfully for Wynter the bullets missed and only chipped the clock tower's structure and the wall of the HQ.

LYCEUM TATE:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 2 JGLeGog

With the two on their way to the Marine HQ the lady's face was lighting up more and more at the thought of seeing her brother again and having him as a free man. She planned on leaving the island and the two of them could start their life over elsewhere less corrupt.

Lyceum got to hear the whole story, but when it came down to counting the money he was very quick to analyse her behavior. He wanted to know just what he'd be getting out of this good deed.

"Y'know, I'm thinking of leaving the island too. I was actually on my way to find a ship headed somewhere that sounds nice. So maybe I could join you guys."

"Don't be silly, we couldn't do that. I'm sure a doctor like you wants all the privacy you can get."

"Only if its in the company of a pretty lady."

"Oh! Well I'm sure I can help you find one of them."

Smiling at the flirtatious conversation and how well it was flowing Lyceum was ready to open his mouth to return with a response naughty enough to get her excited like it already was him.

"My grandma has been looking for a nice wealthy man to fill all of the right holes in her life, so I'll let her know. She lives in a nice little village all alone so she'd appreciate someone who likes the privacy."

Feeling his heart sink, Lyceum half wanted to snatch the envelope back.

But that's when the gun fire kicked in and the lady's heart seemed to sink. Raising her head in horror she quickened her pace and leapt into a sprint almost instantly.

"They've begun shooting already! But it's not time! QUICK!"

Sighing Lyceum followed behind. He'd offered to help, so instead of being one of the aforementioned arseholes he decided to leap into action.

"I'm coming!"

ERAN MASTERS:::.
Rotten Apples - Page 2 JlmnT0N

A little shocked at how the eye patch lady was responding to him even though he'd just robbed her. He accepted her help and got to his feet. Pulling his hand away he wasn't quite sure how to respond and found himself struggling to find the words.

"Th-thank you miss. . . look, I'm really sorry about earlier, but guys gotta eat y'know."

Wolfe continued looking towards Rutherford & DeMarco before his eyes would flicker back to look at the eye patch lady. He wasn't sure if he should introduce himself or just run away, but regardless he felt insecure, embarrassed, angry & frightened at what this lady could do to him after such a tight grip she had.

All Wolfe knew was he'd have to explain his loss today and why Rutherford would be clamping down on his little thieves gang and it would be all his fault.

"You should leave town. While you still can." Wolfe mentioned to the lady before he turned ready to leave her. He owned her that little bit of information at least since he'd already tried himself to screw her over and not only been caught but lost the money too.

It wouldn't be fair to leave her to suffer at the hands of the extorting bastard and his underlings.

Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 2nd 2018, 03:27

Eran saw that his eyes flicker behind her where the two marines had left and smiled sweetly "I have no idea what you are talking about" She says before linking arms with him and walking the opposite way making it seem as she was helping him through the crowd, it was only once she had turned the corner with him and making sure they hadn't been followed that her sweet smile faded and she spoke again softly "Why should I leave town?...and why were you afraid of those two?..that wasn't your normal theif being caught by authorities scared look you had ethier so spill." Eran can feel something wrong with this town, she had seen it the day she arrives, the fear and worry in the marketplace alone made her want to help.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 2nd 2018, 17:30

Having avoided the gunfire Wynter looked back up to see bits of the wall splintering from the bullets which embedded themselves into the structures. Sprinting down towards the young girl whose flowers he now had in hand, Wynter's heart was found to be beating wildly. He grinned as he arrived at her.

"Here ya go!"

A big smile begun to find itself stretching from cheek to cheek.

"Oh wow! These really are beautiful! C'mon we have to get back to the harbour so I can sell them."

Peering behind and looking up towards the Marine HQ Wynter couldn't agree more as two naval soldiers ran out from the gates and started to search for the mysterious man in the blue waistcoat.

"This way right?" Wynter asked gesturing towards the town.

"What did you do?" the little girl asked raising an eyebrow.

"Pfft! Don't be silly, what do you mean what did I do?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you just seem to be the kinda guy who gets into all sorts of trouble."

Shaking his head Wynter replied as he looked back towards the Marines once again.

"Nah, things just find a way of finding me."

"Riiiight"

Sprinting past a young girl & young man in a blue waistcoat Lyceum could see two marines searching the outside of the HQ. He raised an eyebrow a little curiously before he saw the lady at the gates looking over to the right with an expression of relief.

Picking up his own pace to join her Lyceum looked at could see a gentleman still alive and well tied to a wooden steak with his feet on the ground. He figured this was her brother. Turning to the lady Lyceum opened his mouth.

"Guessing that's our brother?"

"Yes thank goodness he's still alive."

"Then you best head in and pay the fee."

"Yes you're right. I should. But first I want to say thank you for your kindness."

Wrapping her arms around Lyceum she planted a single kiss upon his cheek and just like that she was gone before he even had the chance to crop a feel. Dashing into the building to have a word with Captain Rutherford and set her brother free.

Looking towards the two soldiers who returned back through the gates Lyceum could see the two of them moaning about the man in the blue waistcoat who'd just gotten away. He went to open his mouth. Stopping, Lyceum waited to listen for what else they might reveal.

"Ok so it wasn't just me who saw the guy?"

"Unless we're both hallucinating"

"Alright then, so I'm not crazy!"

"Hell nah, but this just means he's still gotta be out there so we should see if we can find him."

Watching as the two approached the lady's brother, Lyceum reached for his scalpels in the holster. Even if these guys just wanted a bit of justice against the man in blue, there would be no reason for torture on the poor guy.

"So the guy in the blue. What do you know about him?"

Raising an eyebrow the brother of the pretty lady looked them both in the eyes.

"I've no idea who he is."

Raising a hand the Naval soldier brought his hand down to slap the brother around the face.

Confused Wolfe found himself hoisted to his feet and hearing how she said she was clueless he started thinking maybe he was off the hook and she'd thought the thief had gotten away even though it was him, but as they turned a corner he discovered that she did in fact know and his words had further intrigued her.

She questioned everything he'd just told her more so she'd made him urinate himself. Gulping as the questions hit him hard like stones to the face he started stuttering before he could find his words properly and replied to her questions.

"L-l-look you don't understand, this town isn't. It's not. The Navy are corrupt and they extort everyone. They don't care that I'm a thief just as long as I pay them for allowing me to survive. Those two were members of order 13 three years ago. They're not the kind of guys you mess with. If they make a demand, you do as your told."

Slumping down in his clothes against the wall Wolfe could feel his heart beating wildly and the urine warm down his leg.

"C-can I just, can i go now?" he asked a little ashamed of himself and frightened of this psychotic lady with the eye patch.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 2nd 2018, 18:07

Eran watched the poor man slump against the wall his fear of the information he gave her by not just the look on his face but the wet spot growing on his pants and her heart went out to the poor man, to live in such fear in his own town...to fear the very people that were supposed to protect them. What happened to the world while she was enslaved? The single eye gave a look as icy as the color then but she turned away then and turned her gaze upon the towering building that was the navy headquarters "Go on...and best keep your head down for now.This town is due to some changes it seems" She says as she tightens the buckles of her gloves before she started her way to the building. She wasn't sure how just yet, but she was going to rain hell down on the corruption of this town. A smile graced her lips as then a wind was sent blowing over the city and she knew something big was coming and all the world be damned if she wasn't going to be there to be a part of it!
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 2nd 2018, 18:51

Setting up shop back where Wynter had trashed her flowers earlier the little girl quickly got attention from an older man who pad for a bouquet of flowers and was on his way. Watching how quickly the first few flew out of the basket Wynter was shocked, but regardless happy he could help.

"Wow I'll be honest, I never really expected them to gather such attention."

"Rare flowers like these don't just look good, but they draw in allot of money and make the home smell nice if you know how to look after them."

"Eh I've never really been a flower person."

"That's just because you don't have a girlfriend. Ghishishishishi" the little girl laughed.

"Well, I'll leave you to it. Looks like you've got your hands full. Sorry about crushing your flowers."

Tuning to head into town Wynter was quickly stopped by her voice calling out.

"I should be thanking you. I only said to get those flowers cause I thought you'd fall into the Marine HQ, but you got them and now I'm gaining more money than I have done all week. So thank you."

"Don't mention it, I had fun. Just enjoy the money."

Pushing something into his hand Wynter took a look. The little girl had placed a small book into his hands. opening the book he found one of the flowers he'd taken pressed in the book flattened.

"What's this for?"

"Luck. Take the book in case you need to make notes and take the flower within for luck. Who knows what it'll bring you."

Chuckling to himself Wynter nodded and slid the small book into his breast pocket before heading into the town to begin his journey as a pirate.

Seeing a hand raised in anger and pain over the man's face Lyceum couldn't sit by.

The scalpels were no longer in the holsters and Lyceum was no longer as tame as before. In one quick and swift movement Lyceum had taken steps forward and lashed out against the soldiers.

With both on the ground in agony and blood spilling out Lyceum slid both scalpels into their holsters. He looked down at the soldiers with their Achilles heels sliced and shook his head.

"I appreciate that you're the sons of justice in the wicked world we live in, but if you're the evil then who stands up for the good."

Slipping his fingers through the hilt of the sword in one of the soldier's hilts Lyceum released it and cut apart the ropes binding the prisoner.

Falling from the cross Lyceum caught him and felt a surge of pain from his back. Grunting in pain he caught the man as he reached for his bottle of pills and quickly popped two into his mouth.

Tossing the man up and over his shoulder Lyceum quickly made his exit from the HQ just in time to see the young lady of whom was this man's sister exiting in a huff.

It looked like her request had been denied and the money taken, but when she caught sight of Lyceum carrying him over his shoulder her face turned to one of shock unsure how to take this but happy.

"I doubted they'd release him, so I took things into my own hands."

"Why though?"

"Would you rather question my motives or get your brother somewhere safe?"

"Your right! We should move!"

Sprinting past Lyceum the lady made a quick exit speeding into town followed shortly after by Lyceum. The two of them were going to be headed to her home to pick up supplies so they could next find their way to the harbor and finally a new home. But first things first. He had to get out of sight.

Lyceum was already in enough trouble with Captain Rutherford as things were.

Relieved that he was free Wolfe sprinted out of the alleyway as fast as his legs would carry him without a single doubt in his mind that he had said the right thing. Regardless of everything he pushed anyone who got in his way far straight out of his way in the hopes of finding refugee from the hell fire that the woman in the eye patch might just rain down over the naval soldiers of this island.

As for Rutherford and DeMarco the two of them had met up with their third partner in crime and the last remaining member of order 13 in Hedge Drop.

Warrant Officer Cerberus. A monster of a man with a serious blood lust. The money quenched his thirst, but only for so long.

As the three sat around a circular table it was time in their favorite bar, they would share their exploits and plan their next step to taking the this island for themselves.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 2nd 2018, 19:43

Eran was going to do what was right! End the corrupted rein on the town and ease the fears of its citizens! But soon she was reminded that to do that she would need the energy to bring a fight such as that and soon found herself having to lean in the nearest building as her stomach gave a thunderous growl. That's right, her chance at breakfast was gone both with the thief and time now it seemed, what little energy she had after getting out of bed that morning had been used chasing the thief down..

Looking around she spotted a bar and a new idea popped into her mind, surely shed get a meal there, the chances of a drunk wanting to buy a pretty girl a drink or a meal was high for her right? She smiled as she went towards it putting that extra bounce in her step and sway in her hips as she made her way into the bar the sounds of merriment and the smell of drink was a consent in a place like this.

Eran zoned in on the bartender and walked up the bar ordering herself a bowl of stew and after a quick glance around the bar spotted a group and with sweetness dripping from her voice and a flutter of the eyes told him to put it on their tab. The bartender obviously charmed by the beautiful woman in front of him nodded and soon had her self a hot meal soon looking for a spot to sit and eat it. First shed has her meal...then shed bring hellfire justice to this town...a girl has to eat after all.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 2nd 2018, 22:12

Pleased he could help the little girl Wynter found his way into the town center and meandered through the market. There were far too many stalls to look around and with each new aroma rising into the air, his nostrils quickly became clouded. Deciding against the stall Wynter made his way out of the town. Ideally he needed to find himself some crew mates, a ship and some money as he was all out.

On his way out of the market place Wynter felt someone bump into him and as the stranger bumped into him and continued moving on past him at a slightly quickened pace, Wynter had grabbed his hand as it slipped into his pocket and back out again.

"Uhh"

"Join the club"

unsure how to respond Wolfe snatched his hand back from Wynter's grip and started stuttering.

"How did you-"

"I saw you take that woman's purse over by that bar."

"You're not going to tell her are you?"

"Depends."

"On?"

"Buy me a meal & a drink?"

Making eyes towards the bar, Wolfe sighed and nodded in agreement.

"Fine."

As the two of them started making their way from the market place towards a close by bar, Wolfe felt very apprehensive about the situation but was grateful for a chance to avoid being caught out by the victims. Wynter kicked open the door and held it open for Wolfe to lead in. Making sure he entered first Wynter got him to sit down at the bar before joining him afterwards.

"I'll have an Underhorn cider & whatever that guy over there is eating." Wynter said to the bar tender pointing to the three marines in the corner. Wolfe turned to see the meals and as his eyes fell upon the marines at the table he started to shiver once again.

Arriving at the harbor Lyceum laid the lady's brother down on the ground letting him rest his weary body. As the lady tended to him she asked if he were alright to which he just mentioned being hungry. Understandable but unfortunately neither had food.

"Here take this money and get out of here you guys." Lyceum said as he handed over the last envelope of money to the lady.

"I can't, you've already given so much, how could I?"

"I already told you, it's not my job to show how cruel this world can be, so get on the boat, pay the man and find a new place to live"

"Thank you so much sir, but I don't even know your name."

"You will soon enough"

Knowing full well that he was about to get a bounty sometime in the near future, Lyceum heard voices behind him call out.

"That's the guy from the head quarters!"

"Yeah Officer Cerberus arrested him!"

Turning around and locking eyes with the two naval soldiers Lyceum removed his scalpels.

"Sir we're going to have to ask you to step aside"

"The man's innocent!"

"Sir if you don't step aside we will have to arrest you too"

"Look we paid his goddamn bail!"

Raising their rifles both marines prepared themselves to open fire on Lyceum who stood between the and their target who was currently being helped board the ship about to leave.

"You boys are going to regret raising those guns against me."

"And why is that?"

"Because you don't know who it is you're messing with."

Surgery Style: Carotid Stinger x2

Both soldiers opened fire missing Lyceum but feeling the sting of a tiny blade tearing open their necks allowing blood to ooze down them. Reaching for their necks a force was felt tugging the rifles free from their hands. Both men grunted and raised their heads to look towards the force to see Lyceum the man who'd avoided their two bullets gotten close enough to slice their necks and placed his scalpels back into their holsters had snatched their rifles away and was tossing them into the water to his right.

"You best keep hold of those wounds on your necks -"

"Hey we gotta pay for them!"

"That's going to be the least of your worries, your carotids have just been slashed and they'll keep on bleeding till you've nothing left to give unless you can keep up the pressure. So get yourselves to a doctor. Fast"

Walking from the two soldiers Lyceum now knew exactly where it was that he should be heading.

He was fed up of the corruption in this town and more importantly he still had everything hat kept him alive back in his revolutionary days. So why not put it too use.

Spotting Eran a second time but this time in the bar, Wolfe blushed and gulped thinking to himself it was time he took his leave and made a quick exit. Removing a wad of beli from the purse Wolfe forced them into Wynter's hands and hopped down from the stool pacing quickly to the exit to avoid Eran hiding his face along the way.

The bar tender however did as Eran & Wynter had asked. He poured him a drink of Underhorn cider, sweet to taste and powerful as could be then sent through an order for a chicken club. Offering his hand forward for the money he snatched up a little too much from Wynter as a waitress took the bill to the Marines in the corner as they all finished their drinks.

Placing the bill down DeMarco quickly looked over it and gripped the waitress's arm tightly to question something. Stopping her in place the waitress turned around with a grimace.

"I don't remember any of us ordering the fuckin' stew!"

"I don't know. I just brought the bill over!"

"If one of us ordered the stew then you best go get it for us!" DeMarco said angrily as he released her arm and pushed her a little causing her to trip and fall.

"Don't you worry DeMarco, I think I know whose got your stew." replied Captain Rutherford who looked dead at Earn with a cheeky grin. he raised his hand and waved.

The waitress got to her feet and quickly paced towards the bar. Passing Wynter as he sipped his cider she was seen rubbing her wrist and the red marks left over it.

"Are you ok miss?"

Turning to see Wynter the waitress pulled on a strong face and gave him a pretty smile.

"Of course. I'm - just fine!"

Lowering his drink Wynter turned on his stool to face the marines and various other patrons too. He decided he'd keep an eye open to see just what was going on. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, that way he'd know who was worth recruiting into his crew and who would not.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 3rd 2018, 08:53

Eran felt the warmth that was the stew fill her belly more and more as she ate, although the angry shouting did stop her for a moment and seeing the brute treating the poor waitress with such force and it ruffled her feathers more than slightly. But even as the grip tightened on the spoon and she gave the waitress an apologetic smile before she noticed that another of the group waved at her and swallowing her anger for the time being. It was true that more often then not Erans could fuel her actions with anger and as badly as she wished to walk over and dump the remained of her stew on the brute bastard she knew that one it be a waste of perfectly good food and two she would have been outnumbered three to one and the odds of her good looks getting her out of such a situation? Slim to none...no it would be better to wait and listen find herself an opening to take these bastards down. So she returned the marines smile with one of her own that looked to be almost flirtatious in nature.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 3rd 2018, 19:52

Spotting the wave and a smile of a flirtatious nature being exchanged between Marine & what appeared to be an attractive looking lady, Wynter raised an eyebrow. He wasn't 100% sure what was going on but it didn't look great. Not one to make things worse, but most definitely one to investigate he climbed down from his stool and grabbed his drink. Making his way over towards the lady at the table with a stew Wynter placed his bottle of Underhorn down and nodded to the young lady eating stew.

"You don't know those assholes do you?" Wynter asked curiously wondering of the connection from what he'd seen of the Naval influence in this town as of late.

Mean whilst at the table of Naval officers a den den mushi situated in the middle of the round table begun to ring aloud.

bidi bidi bidi, bidi bidi bidi, bidi bidi bidi

Reaching for the den den mushi Captain Rutherford answered the call.

"Rutherford here. I see. The order has not been given. Understood. Blue you say? I'll make a note of it." finishing the call Rutherford placed the mushi back down and narrowed his gaze towards Wynter. Whatever it is that had been said seems to have been centered around this man in the blue waistcoat.

Marching up through the town and making his way past the market place Lyceum could feel the anger rushing through his body. He was angry about the money, the corruption, the sheer fact that these Marines got away with anything and what more so angered him was the way no one dared step up to stop them. As Lyceum found his way to the bar he was found running into a young man who looked terrified on his way out of the bar.

Bumping into him Lyceum quickly got to his feet a little frustrated and helped the man to his feet. Wolfe was the man who he'd bumped into and as he got to his feet and looked at Lyceum who helped him up, Wolfe threw his hands in the air terrified that he was once again ruining his day of theft. Things had gotten so out of hand for him today he wasn't sure what would be next.

"I DIDN'T TAKE A DAMN THING!" Wolfe shouted as he turned to flee as fast as he could deciding to give the theft a rest for the day. "I don't care what Rutherford says! He can arrest me for all I care! I can't keep doing this shit!"

Raising an eyebrow confused as hell, Lyceum turned his attention to the bar.

"Rutherford. That bastard could do with being knocked down a peg or two." Lyceum muttered to himself.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 3rd 2018, 20:21

Eran turned her eye from watching the marine group to the figure that was approaching her table making her eyebrows raise. She figured he had come over to flirt or something but instead she was asked if she had known the group and realized he must have seen the glances and grins they had shared. "mmm no...beside passing them in the street this morning, just figured since they got stuck paying for my meal I figure a friendly smile couldn't hurt." She says starting to stir her spoon in her stew "I would never truly associate with such brutes that could treat a lady in such a way" She says glancing towards the waitress before she turned her gaze back to the man in blue "Mostly I've been debating if I should go over and dump this stew on that brutes head, but then causing trouble with him would cause trouble with the others...oh what a dilemma."
While 
She then paused recalling the man he had come in with and gave him another once over, he didn't look like a thief as well..too smartly dressed "The man you came in with..did you know him?" While she herself held no grudge against the man it was good to know if the man who was seated across from her could be a thief trying to pick her pocket...not that she had much for him to take now with her money gone.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next