One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Serious: Seasick!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Serious: Seasick! - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: Seasick!

Post by Deviant July 28th 2016, 01:39

Feeling the very slow rocking of the ship Wynter watched as Annie slipped some ham into the pot and sat opposite him. She mentioned how it wouldn't be too long before the food was ready and the next island would be full of countless adventures which sounded right up his street. What better way to spend time sailing the seas than enjoying adventures which may or may not come sailing your way. 

Smiling Wynter watched as she removed her bear head and revealed her own face. With red hair and skin which contrasted so much he grinned. She wasn't quite what he'd picture she'd look like beneath the bear head.

"I hope the next island holds some adventures. I wouldn't mind having one of my own."

Listening to Annie speak about her dreams and how they were much simpler compared to his big dream, Wynter reached across the table for her hand. 

"Promise me this Annie, you'll fight for your dreams no matter what because a dream without someone to achieve it, is nothing but a lost cause." the action and saying may have seemed misplaced and perhaps even a little bit weird but it's truly how he felt about dreams deep down. 

Without someone to pursue it, the dreams was doomed from the get go. He'd already witnessed one person who hadn't reached that almighty goal and wasn't looking to end up much the same way as his father. Even if he did seem pretty content. 

Breaking out into a story of playing with children and saving a town from a giant creature Wynter listened intently with intrigue eagerly awaiting the ending. He loved the sounds of these adventures and just wished so hard he could have some of his very own. 

"See, it's that kinda thing right there. I want that. I want to have adventures like that. Not to be a hero but to beat down anyone who gets in my way. I want to be the king of pirates. The very best one."

With Annie explaining how it had been a crazy day, Wynter smiled back at her looking into her eyes. 

"I kinda wish my days were as fun filled. The most adventurous thing I ever did landed me right here." sighing and dipping his head he continued thinking about what had led him here. "I stowed away on a ship before being discovered an left for dead on an old island."

Feeling his belly rumble once more Wynter clutched at it and made eyes at the pot. 

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but is the soup ready yet? It's just I'm a little bit . . . "

The door to the kitchen opened up revealing the merchant ship's captain who entered on legs made of steel. Crafted by a blacksmith he stood before the table to make an announcement. 

"Annie, young male guest, just thought I'd let you know we'll be arriving at Glottlestopple Island in about two days time. So in that time if you wouldn't mind helping with the fishing that would be fantastic, especially you guest.[/color]"

Nodding Wynter replied with a quick question about the legs. 

"Sure that's fine, but do you mind if I ask, what's the legs?" Sighing the captain shook his head before raising it once more and replying. "What's with the legs?"

"Unfortunately the legs came from an encounter with a fierce creature of the sea. Old Meredith. She used to be a glorious sea king who swam in the calm belt before she decided to start terrorizing the ships. And wouldn't you know it mine was one of them."

"Well that sucks."

"You're damn right it sucks. I would've loved to keep me old legs, but when they're in the belly of a sea king, there isn't much you can do. Anyway, I'll leave you two kids to it and remember. Couple of days we'll be back on land.

Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams August 4th 2016, 08:52

Annie grins and nods "No way in hell am I ever giving up on my dreams,they are the only things keeping me going most days you know?"She asks as she laughs hearing him wishing his days were more fun filled. "Shihehehe don't worry dear adventure can come in the strangest of places.." She had gotten up and went to check on the soup as she heard the door open and looks back at the pot seeing it was just the captain. "Help with the fishing?" She says before tilting her head one way and then the other "I suppose as long as it doesn't get in the way of my cooking.." She says putting the soup in two large bowls placing one in front of Wynter and the other one in an empty spot "Now come have some soup captain rest those tired bones of yours for a bit alright?" She says sweetly as she goes back to her seat and pulls out a bear shaped honey jar and a bag of dried meat from her backpack,where she would open the jar,dip the jerky in it and chomps down on it her sharp teeth ripping through the dried meat like a hot knife through butter.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant August 4th 2016, 09:14

Annie spoke about how she wouldn't ever give up on her dreams and this instilled Wynter with a sense of pride. It was good to see people wouldn't ever give up on their dreams. He wasn't going to by a long shot. Listening to her speak of how his life would be full of adventure it put a smile on his face. He truly believed her, that the fact that he was determined to mix things up if adventure didn't find him.

He'd just go out of his way to create it.

With the soup poured into some bowls one for Wynter and one for the Captain he politely refused the generous offer from Annie. Raising a hand and shaking his head he replied.

"No thank ye Annie, I'm grateful, but this old sea dogs got some more pressing matters to attend right now. Maybe later." with that he turned leaving having said his bits to the two of them.

Watching as he left through the door Wynter returned to his soup and started shoveling it into his mouth. He'd been hungry and it clearly showed. Filling his mouth with the greatest of sensations that trickled down his throat he finished the bowl almost too fast and cast it down before himself on the table and turned to Annie with a grin and some pea soul down his chin.

Wiping the soup he felt dripping Wynter replied with his gratefulness.

"Wow, that was some good pea soup. I haven't had something that good in a while."

Watching as Annie chomped on some jerky he raised an eyebrow and wondered why she wasn't enjoying her own cooking before he let the question subside and find a new home in his head. It wasn't that big an issue. Some people just never liked trying their own food and settled for simpler things.

"So Annie, what's in Glottlestopple for you? I wish I could say what was there for me, but I haven't even heard of the place. Must be quite far from Logue town otherwise I'd know the surrounding islands."

Wynter was curious about Annie and what her journey consisted of, cause much like his own they both seemed a little lost and clueless on the boat they were using as a simple means of transport.

Below the water's surface fish begun to flea. The fishing would become much more difficult and slightly different to how it had been previously for the fishermen aboard the merchant vessel.

As the waves grew a little more vicious so did the creature below as it tried so desperately to fill its mouth with a simple delivery of breakfast.

The waves crashed into the ship a little knocking Oppie over the edge. Propelled into the air by the sudden shift in the movements of the water Oppie launched a scream into the air as he splashed down into the creature's playground a good 15 yards from the boat.

Floating like a baby seal as the waves tried carrying him further and further he waved screaming and shouting to Oswald & Greg.

"Just hold on a moment!" Oswald would shout as Greg hurried off to grab a length of rope that would hopefully reach him.

"Here use this!"

With rope in hand and a floating safety device on the end the two launched it towards Oppie in hopes of helping him return to the ship. But this may have been wishful thinking.

Landing short of Oppie who was only being carried further and further away Greg & Oswald stared to panic just a little and feel the ship shaking a little more.

"C'MON! I DON'T WANNA BE EATEN BY A FRICKING SHARK! SAVE ME! SAVE ME!"

Noticing how the ship had picked up a little more Wynter looked at Annie with a questioning look.

"Is this an often occurrence?" It wasn't everyday you heard a fat man screaming, the ship throwing things around like the pots, pans & even bits of furniture.

"I only ask cause I'm not a huge traveler and don't have so many miles on sea travel under my belt."

He had an inkling something wasn't going quite to plan and if he was right then it was time to show these people just what he really could do, even if it meant drawing a whole ton of attention to them.

A catastrophic sounds was heard echoing throughout the seas and almost deafening all in its surrounding area eclipsing the terrified scream of the stumpy fisherman known as Oppie. A roar from a creature of the ages.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams August 4th 2016, 10:23

Annie sighs and watches the captain leave after turning down her food "Slave over a hot stove and he won't even try it...Have to damn near tie him to a chair just to get him to eat the old fool" She sighs before her smile returns seeing Wynter eating it with gusto "At Least you appreciate my food dear..." She says before blinking at his question of what was in Glottlestopple for her witch made her stroke her chin like an old man would with a long beard. After a moment she opened her mouth and spoke "I have absolutely no idea,don't even think I've heard the name before..Shihehehe" She says with another laugh before she suddenly fell out of her chair as the boat rock violently. She had barely managed to save her honey jar from smashing to the floor before picking herself up with a growl "No No dear something isn't right for the boat to be rocking like this." She says as she screws on the jars lid. 

She had just started making her way to the door when a loud clatter was heard behind her and when she turned she saw all the rocking had caused her large pot of soup to fall and spill all over the floor. She just stares at it a moment before her left eye starts slowly twitching.

With a deep breath she turns raises her leg and..With a mighty kick forced the door open with such force that it almost flew off its hinges "WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS IS GOING ON OUT HERE!" She roars out in a booming voice clearly now incredibly pissed off.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant August 4th 2016, 10:41

Annie seemed very pleased with seeing Wynter chug the pea soup down but not so happy with the ship's captain and how he chose to leave the soup. It was understandable though. She'd worked hard on that. (Well probably.) As she answered that she hadn't even heard of the island either felt a little better not being the only one who knew nothing about this place.

He would welcome the adventure that came with it though. He was looking for one so if an adventure came to his doorstep he'd welcome it with open arms.

Watching Annie catch tighten and place back the pot of honey and kick the door almost from its hinges Wynter watched with excitement not just at the sight of her sheer strength but the thoughts of what could be happening outside. A naval battle ship? A pirate ship? Maybe something bigger.

The sound of a roar which echoed through the seas however answered that question. Feeling his chair slip from beneath him and the gravitational pull drag him into the wall he broke the chair beneath his body and grinned.

Yes! he thought to himself as he rushed out of the kitchen door to see what everyone was so shocked by.

Standing behind the two remaining fishermen and Annie he looked up with a smile from ear to ear.

Greg & Oswald were no longer trying to rescue their dear friend Oppie. By the looks of things his life was clearly no more and he was possibly enjoying his ride down the long winding throat | body of the monstrosity which towered over them at a grand height of 27 feet.

With a long blue snout and three sets of teeth of either side of his upper jaw which protruded from it's mouth even when closed getting smaller in size as they went back the creature which stood before them was a sea king. Eyes with red rings around the pupil pointed blue fins over it's head on eihter side and one tall thin one on top the creature looked down at them with hunger. Drool dripping from either side of it's mouth and several more large blue fins along it's winding scaly body.

Greg had already reached for a spare anchor which was kept in a storage cupboard and was already swinging it around with a piece of rope tightly knotted.

"Leave this to me. I know Anchor Assault, it's the perfect way to take down a creature of this magnitude."

Anchor Assault: Ocean Blue Drill

Casting the anchor towards what Greg deemed the gut of the monster before them he hoped to pound the creature with the butt of a twisting anchor with such force he would feel the strength on the other end and realize this was a mistake.

Spinning with great force and even more speed the anchor looked powerful enough to force many out of it's unholy path of destruction. Tearing through the air it looked devastating.

Unfortunately the scales provided more than adequate defense and instead was met with a simple halt.

Watching in horror Greg gulped and dragged the anchor back catching it in his hand. Wrapping the rope around his arm and tying the anchor to his forearm he searched for any other possible way to take down such a creature.

"Guys . . . ?"

Smirking and looking towards Annie then Oswald he could hear the Captain's voice.

"Any help from either of you two would be greatly appreciated, that or you can help us turn this fucking thing around! I don't fancy losing another limb to that beast!"
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams August 6th 2016, 00:35

Annabelle's grin spread from one side of her face to the other but the look in her eyes was now different,instead of the kind sweet look she wore her eyes now held an almost crazed look in them. "Shihehehe.." She laughs lightly as she goes over calmly to pick up a large spiked bat that was leaning on a wall nearby. Then with it in hand she jumps on the edge of the of the ship staring up at the sea king and took a deep breath "OI,Shit Snack! Yeah I'm talking to you you poor slimy excuse for a sea king! Ive seen minnows bigger then you in a chum bucket!" 

She shouts up at it tightening her grip on the bat as she glares up at him,she happen to like Oppie he wasn't the brightest of the crew but he made her laugh and he liked her paintings and there was no way she was going to let him be eaten and shit out by this poor excuse of a sea king even if she had to cut him out of the beast's belly herself.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant August 6th 2016, 00:56

With an insult on the tip of her tongue Annie seemed like she was raring to dive head long into a fight with this gargantuan monstrosity. Oppie was long gone and Greg seemed a little out of his depth. Shaking in fear he watched Annie for some glimmer of hope. 

As if answering a question he couldn't muster up the courage to utter. Thankfully like a telepath Annie was ready to answer and did so with a quick witted insult and a large club. Things were looking interesting and Wynter just wanted to join in. 

Holding himself under control and struggling as he did so he watched as Annie launched herself towards the creature with the bat in hand. 

Spying the small bear like creature shooting towards it with a bat in hand the sea king quickly launched it's head in a downward fashion towards her in an attempt to tear her in two with it's teeth. 

The size ratio wasn't too far off but it was enough to allow the seaking to rip off Annie's legs and digest them whole. 

Sensing the danger and watching as the belly rumbled Wynter tightened his fist. The club made contact with the seaking in the gut and even pierced the monster a little with the spikes. Blood could be seen forming over the small pin prick holes. 

Enraged by the pain the creature screamed an ungodly noise which radiated all around and sent shivers down the spines of Oswald, Greg & the Captain. 

"THATS IT ANNIE!" shouted Oswald as Greg used his Anchor Assault techniques to launch the anchor skyward towards the creature's eye hoping to blind him and stop Annie from potentially being torn in two by a set of ferocious razor sharp jaws. 

"TAKE THAT YOU SEA GOBLIN!" Greg shouted as his anchor connected and an eye closed. The head raised itself skywards as the king of the sea howled in pain. The anchor has embedded itself in the creature's eye though that at the quick tug Greg was yanked from his feet above the howling monstrosity. 

Screaming all the way Greg was seen with tears streaking from his cheeks at a speed 0 - 60 DPM (Drips Pr Minute.)

"GREG! NO!" shouted Oswald who watched in horror as a second best bud was swallowed by the dastard which rose from the bowls of a water hell. 

A crash from beneath met the merchant ship and up into the air it rose slightly leaping from the water's surface. The creature's tail had slammed into the ship from below. The return to normal gravitational pull knocked Oswald to his knees and generated a large splash which drenched all who still remained aboard. 

"OSWALD LOAD THE CANNON!"
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams August 6th 2016, 01:36

Annie sent her claws out using the wounds her bat had made to find hold before she starts climbing up "I'll turn you into a fucking full course meal!" She roars angrily as she pushes her razor sharp claws deeper using one paw to dig deeper into a larger wound as the other paw and the ones on her feet dug in to keep her from flying off. She had slowly tried to start climbing up grinning wicked seeing it had lost one eye and planned to take out the other.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant August 6th 2016, 01:51

Moving a small cannon from a storage room into position Oswald quickly rushed back to grab himself some cannon balls. Moving them over one by one he looked to be struggling with the weight and speed he was expected to move at. Wynter would offer to help, but he had a better idea.

Not that the cannon was stupid, but it wouldn't work as well as hoped. Not with Annie on the beast and it's skin so strong an anchor wouldn't do a thing to it. 

As Annie started tearing the small wounds open on the creature they grew a little wider and the monster noticed the pain as a direct result of letting Annie on her. From the neck up he sent down a movement like whipping with a hose towards Annie in the hopes of releasing her from his body. 

If it hit Annie would be smacked against the merchant ship crushed between the ship & a solid gut. Whilst with the tail end of the seaking it begun to wrap around the ship, starting behind Wynter the tail wrapped around one full time and half. Trying to crush the ship the wooden beards cracked become weaker and a few boards even splintered which were cast in all directions. 

Rushing down to greet Oswald who was pointing the cannon, the Captain pulled out a box of matches and gripped the fuse. He was ready to bring the beast to a halt. 

Wynter however was ready to get involved and with a tightly clenched fist which had grown in heat it was time to bring about a world of pain to this creature of such might. 

Running towards the cannon Wynter pushed the Captain & Oswald aside before leaping on to the cannon and running along it. 

Reaching the tip of the cannon Wynter took a leap towards the creature above Annie. 

Life Return: Body Heat: Fire Fist

Flying overhead Wynter grabbed the scaly skin with his hands and held himself in place where he could look down towards Annie. 

"Annie, tear that hole bigger and I'll be able to bring this bastard to his knees."

Watching in disbelief as two people had now tried leaping on the beast the Captain paused in his attempt to fire the cannon. He couldn't risk losing two more people.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams August 6th 2016, 22:40

Annie looks up and grins wickedly seeing him above her and nods as she starts ripping deeper into the sea kings wounds using not only the sharp claws but also her sharp teeth ignoring the taste of its blood as it filled her mouth and drips down her chin. 

With every bite and slice the wound grew bigger and started bleeding more profusely. "Now Wynter!" She crys out as the beasts violent shaking finally thew her off and sent her crashing to ships deck.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next