One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Tick-Tock!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Tick-Tock! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tick-Tock!

Post by Deviant July 25th 2018, 22:03

Tick-Tock! - Page 6 Sz64LUV Tick-Tock! - Page 6 HRQVFq0 Tick-Tock! - Page 6 T7T8SmS

Watching as Annie refused Wilfred's offer to patch her up and how she made mention of no one wanting to spend time around her Genzo smirked realising that she felt the same way he did. Slotting his latest blade into it's sheath Genzo made sure that he only had the one blade of such beauty and strength with him. It would help him on his journey finding the other blades he was seeking. Whilst he puffed away on his cigarette the doctor who'd offered him a place on his crew struggled to keep anyone interested. Annie & himself seemed more interested in their own things.

As Annie started walking away mentioning that no one wanted to spend time around a monster for long and realising that the lady had blood over her face and had been the one he'd run into earlier, Wilfred chuckled gently before continuing.

"Heh, I'll be honest I wouldn't have pictured this of you when I met you earlier, but I will say, what if I want monsters on my crew." Turning to face Genzo who still stood in place waiting for Wilfred to convince him he continued "You two have already proved to be quite the team. I wouldn't complain having you back me up on a journey tearing through this blue and shooting onwards into the grand line. I hear they've got some strong swordsmen who might ust be a match for you & monsters who might want to put you to the test. I'm sure as shit that I can't wait to challenge them and prove them wrong against me. What you guys say?"

"Booze"

"What?" Wilfred asked curiously.

"You asked what I wanted"

Smirking Wilfred nodded agreeing to his simple desire before turning to face Annie.

Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tick-Tock! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tick-Tock!

Post by Sweet Dreams July 25th 2018, 22:54

Annie seemed to study him for a moment confused by why he was trying so hard to join him and his crew "Fine...I cook and have final say on meals AND you let me paint the flag, any crew worth their salt has an awesome looking flag" She says nodding to herself as if this makes sense.

Annie knew joining them would put a target on her back but if she really thought about it, traveling alone was getting lonely and that wasn't fun.. but maybe it was time she moved onto bigger waters with them.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum